Easiest Way to Make Perfect My Quick Tomato Pasta shells in 2 Cheese ๐Ÿ˜

My Quick Tomato Pasta shells in 2 Cheese ๐Ÿ˜.

My Quick Tomato Pasta shells in 2 Cheese ๐Ÿ˜

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my quick tomato pasta shells in 2 cheese ๐Ÿ˜. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Quick Tomato Pasta shells in 2 Cheese ๐Ÿ˜ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Quick Tomato Pasta shells in 2 Cheese ๐Ÿ˜ is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my quick tomato pasta shells in 2 cheese ๐Ÿ˜ using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Quick Tomato Pasta shells in 2 Cheese ๐Ÿ˜:

  1. {Make ready of Pasta shells.
  2. {Take of mozzarella soft cheese.
  3. {Get of mascarpone soft cheese.
  4. {Prepare of spinach chopped.
  5. {Take of red onions diced.
  6. {Make ready of tomato juice.
  7. {Get of tomato purรจe.
  8. {Make ready of sweet bell pepper chopped.
  9. {Make ready of salt.
  10. {Get of italian herbs.
  11. {Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
  12. {Take of pepper.

Steps to make My Quick Tomato Pasta shells in 2 Cheese ๐Ÿ˜:

  1. Boil and strain the pasta shells.
  2. When strained add back to the pan add all ingredients except the cheeses, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes..
  3. Then add the both cheeses slowly stir in and when heated up, serve hot..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my quick tomato pasta shells in 2 cheese ๐Ÿ˜ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url